This is very different from anything I’ve ever posted on here before. But I’ve been joining some blogging communities and finding other bloggers to follow and interact with on social media, and this challenge came up, so I thought, Why not? I was tagged to do the challenge by Michelle and Matt at We at the Sea, who do not know me at all, so I am grateful for the invite! Thanks guys!
On to the seasonal questions!
1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
Pumpkin Pecan Waffles from Bath and Body Works, which is what heaven probably smells like.
2. When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?
Being surrounded by a forest of falling leaves, helping my mom’s social club put together the local ‘Haunted Pool” each year, drinking hot beverages, going back to school, lighting candles, putting my summer wardrobe away and getting out all my sweaters.
3. What is your all-time favorite fall/Halloween movie?
I’m not big into scary movies (even though I LOVE haunted houses), so I’d go with the ever-popular Hocus Pocus.
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
I bought a sequin gown I really didn’t need at a going-out-of-business sale (it was over 70% off), so I’m going to be an Academy Award winner this year.
5. What is your favorite fall trend?
Scarves. I used to get really cold in fall and winter as a child, and when I realized I could basically wear a blanket around my neck, that changed the game for me.
6. When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?
Dunkin Donuts pumpkin coffee – better than Starbucks!
7. What is your go-to fall beauty product? A must-have staple!
Bangs! I had grown mine out in spring, but now they’re back!
8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
Pumpkin pie for sure!
9. Do you have any fall traditions? If so, tell us all about it!
My husband and I throw an adults-only Halloween party every year the weekend before Halloween. Costumes are mandatory, and our friends spend lots of time prepping their outfits and their themed dish to pass.
10. The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season?